Introducing

Waddup world, it's Norbie aka Norb, snorbsy, snorbs, tobi, fearless pirate king, and several other nicknames, but I mostly go by Norbie. D-Faoooownk (my nickname for Daniel aka sola) looked like he needed some blog loving so I joined the PL crew. I'm just here to to blog random thoughts about random things.

Anyways, I just came back from Hawaii which was definitely one of the best vacations I have ever had. I went there for my cousin's wedding with a bunch of my family. It probably would've been more fun if some friends came with me, but it was still an awesome vacation nonetheless. Next time D-Faownk, next time.

DAY 1

When my family first arrived at Hawaii, we went straight to a luau. We basically sat on some tables on the beach while we watched a show on the stage. They gave us a bunch of Hawaiian food while we watched the performers hula, sing, do some fire twirling dance (don't know the term sorry), do native dances, and more.



The barbeque they gave us was hella good.



Performing some native dances.



Those guys were hella cu...uhh what? I mean that girl was hella cute.



Didn't get a picture with her though =[ too many people were in line. It's all good.

Anyways, that basically sums up my first day in Hawaii. Day 2 and onward coming soon in later posts so keep checking up on this shizz. Later gators.

(speaking of gators, school starts in a week faaaawk)

No comments:

 
©2009 The Purple Lounge | by TNB