Elves are cool. They have facking long ears and they can live for like, ever.For some reason this week, elves have been apart of my crazy interweb adventures: Mythic's MMORPG Warhammer Online and Facebook's RPG app, Elven Blood.
An MMO probably isn't the best thing to get into the first semester of college, but this game's been hyped as the "WoW Killer" so I thought I'd check it out. Too bad no one else I know plays - yet. aoiueaioueaioue. It's pretty fun so far, being a newb High Elf shadow warrior and all.
God dammit Charlie, why'd you go to Candy Mountain?! waiiiiii?
Lol, yeah, he activated my Trap Card. The bass trembled when he stomped around which was pretty cool.
Finally, I've been hooked on Elven Blood this week. Nothing's more fun than click-spamming buttons and buying imaginary equips, amirite? The "game" has an interesting storyline with mythical places like El Dorado and the Garden of Eden and legendary gear like King Arthur's Excalibur (lolnerd). If I send you a party invite, please accept!
Elf Shit
Posted by
sola
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment